Hello World....




   Over the past couple of years I have been soaking in all information I could get in regards to digital forensics and its specific application to incident response as well as malware analysis. I have also been working in the field for the past couple of years and while I have sat on the sidelines in regards to blogging I thought it best to start sharing my experiences where I can. The purpose of this blog is to share analysis techniques, links, and tools. I’m not sure about being an expert as in the DFIR field there is a lot to learn and at times changes but just maybe one day I’ll reach that level but for the time being I consider myself an experienced learner. I hope that what I share can help someone else no matter what their experience level is. Enough rambling… let’s start J

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts